Before starting this project, you’ll need the following materials:
As you all know I’m apart of the core blogger team for DecoArt. Every month we have a fun challenge to create a project using a DecoArt product. This month our challenge was doing a project using their new Holographic Illusion. I love being apart of their team and trying our all these new products every month.
Looking for a last minute Halloween craft to do before this weekend? Then look no further! This Day of the Dead project is perfect for anyone having a Day of the Dead themed Halloween party this weekend! After I found this great wooden plaque at the craft store I decided to pair it with DecoArt® Holographic Illusions™ now available at Hobby Lobby and JOANN’s. This paint has large flakes of glitter that really add a special pop to any craft.
- DecoArt Holographic Illusions 2oz – Fairy Pink
- DecoArt Holographic Illusions 2oz – Dazzling Teal
- DecoArt Holographic Illusions 2oz – Enchanted Blue
- DecoArt Holographic Illusions 2oz – Mystic Black
- DecoArt Holographic Illusions 2oz – Divine Purple
- Americana Acrylics 2oz – Peony Pink
- Americana Acrylics 2oz – Lamp (Ebony) Black
- Americana Acrylics 2oz – Ocean Blue
- Americana Acrylics 2oz – Peacock Teal
- Americana Acrylics 2oz – Brilliant Purple
- Americana Acrylics 2oz – Snow (Titanium) White
- Wooden Day of the Dead Plaque
Head over to the DecoArt Blog and see the full tutorial on how I painted this Day of the Dead Sugar Skull project!
It’s GLITTER time! I was super excited to use the new Holographic Illusions™, I just LOVE a glitter project. I think all these colorful glitters are perfect to use for a Day of the Dead project, don’t you agree?
As always thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest DecoArt project!
If your looking for more Day of the Dead themed projects, then check out this Day of the Dead themed party I did a couple years ago for the kids!
I also did a Day of the Dead pumpkin craft using Decoupage!