If you know me and follow my blog then you know I’m all about a DIY Coastal Christmas. Over 4 years ago I moved from Florida to North Carolina, I love living in NC but I still really miss Florida. Over the past 3 years I’ve changed my decor into a more Coastal look. So of course I had to create a Coastal Christmas for the house.
Every year I have two trees. One traditional and one Coastal. I’ve made a lot of the coastal ornaments myself so I wanted to create a post where you can see all my DIY Coastal Christmas Ideas here!
It’s been fun coming up with new crafts to make over the years. I don’t know which one is my favorite!
DIY COASTAL CHRISTMAS CRAFTS
1. Beach Chair Coastal Ornament
2. Mini Coastal Holiday Trees
3. DIY Coastal Christmas Pillow
4. Beachy Snowman Craft
5. “Faux” Glass Float Ornaments
6. DIY Coastal Christmas Wrapping Paper
7. Nautical Christmas Sign
8. Coastal Glitter Trees
9. Anchor Christmas Ornaments
10. Coastal Mod Podge Christmas Ornament
11. Nautical Christmas Ornament
12. Starfish Christmas Ornament
13. Message in a Bottle Ornament
14. Elf on the Shelf
14. Coastal Christmas Tree
15. Starfish Santa
16. Coastal Christmas Wreath
17. Coastal Christmas Sign Tutorial
Coastal Christmas Decor 2018
As you can see I’ve been busy, I can’t wait to work on more DIY Coastal Christmas crafts for the house! I do have a couple more beachy ideas for the Elf on the Shelf! The kids really loved it when they walked out and saw our “Ruto” sitting on the sailboat!
Have you tried making any coastal Christmas crafts yourself? I would LOVE to hear about it!