Before starting this project, you’ll need the following materials:
Good morning! Today on the blog I’m sharing a post I did over on the DecoArt blog, a painted throw pillow! This is the second throw pillow project I’ve done on the blog since My Santa Claws pillow from last year. Honestly I can’t believe I haven’t made more for the house. They are such an easy project to do. So onto the project!
Cactus decor has been on trend for several years now and this year is no exception. But for some reason, I didn’t have any cactus decor in the house, so I had to change that right away.
As you all know I’m apart of the core blogger team for DecoArt. Every month we have a fun challenge to create a project using a DecoArt products. This month our challenge was using any of their products and creating an on trend project.
So let’s get started!
- Americana Multi-Surface Satin Acrylics 2oz – Coastal Waters
- Americana Multi-Surface Satin Acrylics 2oz – School Bus
- Americana Multi-Surface Satin Acrylics 2oz – Leprechaun
- Americana Multi-Surface Satin Acrylics 2oz – Flamingo
- Americana Multi-Surface Satin Acrylics 2oz – Pink Tropics
- Americana Multi-Surface Satin Acrylics 2oz – Shrimp
- Americana Stencils 10×10 – Aloe Vera
- Americana Stencils 10×10 – Cacti
- Sponge brush
Make sure to stop by the DecoArt blog for the full tutorial on how to make your own painted throw pillow. You will never believe how easy it was to do!
This pillow turned out so cute and it didn’t take that long to make, which I love!
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I’m sure your going to be seeing more throw pillow projects on the blog this year!
I hope you have a beautiful day.