I have been searching the internet for the best baby food jar crafts to share with everyone! This list is ALL about baby food jars. I’m a BIG fan of them and have done several myself. They are just so cute and easy to do.
I’ve had three boys so I’ve saved a TON of my baby food jars for projects over the years. I’ve even asked friends for them too. SO sit back and get ready to be ‘WOWED” with these awesome ideas.
- Diy Lego Pencil Holder from Handmade Charlotte
- Baby Food Jar Princess Crown Party Favors from Crafty Morning
- Valentine Storage Jars from Crafts by Courtney
- Baby Food Jar Lighthouse from Crafts by Courtney
- DIY Succulent Favors from Emmaline Bride
- Baby Food Jar Snow Globes from Craftaholic Anonymous
- Minion Party Favors from Crafts by Courtney
- Paint Dipped Baby Food Jar Vases from Apples and Onions
- DIY Storage Jars from Signeplin
- Buzz’s Rocket Globes from Disney Family
- Beach Themed Baby Food Jars from Crafts by Courtney
- Glitter Slime Filled Baby Food Jars from The 36th Avenue
- Upcycled Baby Food Jars from Lovely Etc.
- Easter Chick Candy Holder from Serendipity Refined
- Baby Food Jar Valentine from So Festive
- Dyed Glass Luminaries from Baby Food Jars from Inspired by Family Mag
- Baby Food Jar Topiary Party Favors from Sugar Tot Designs
- Under the Sea Party Favors from Make Life Lovely
- DIY Bubble Jar Party Favors from Chickabug
- Button Storage Jars from Buttons and Butterflies
- Pumpkin Jars from Make it and Love it
- Easter Bunny Jars from Make Life Lovely
Now that I’ve rounded up all these amazing baby food jar ideas, I think I need to add some to my craft to-do list!! You can never have too many crafts your your to-do list right?!?